To ensure the security of data under our control we have internal procedures and recommendations in place to prevent disclosure of data to unauthorised persons. We make sure that those procedures and recommendations are followed and we monitor their compliance with applicable legal acts, such as the Personal Data Protection Act, the Provision of Services by Electronic Means Act, any implementing acts, and Community law.
This website is administered by Preston Sp. z o.o., ul. Innowatorów 7, 62-070 Dąbrowa k. Poznania, NIP: 7773257868.
You can connect the administrator by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. The User can provide his or her personal data to the administrator via a number of forms available on our Website, including a contact form.
2. The controller of personal data is Preston Sp. z o.o., ul. Innowatorów 7, 62-070 Dąbrowa k. Poznania, NIP: 7773257868.
3. The controller guarantees the confidentiality of all personal data provided to it.
4. Personal Data are processed subject to consent from the User and in those cases where the Controller is authorised to process them by law or in order to perform a contract made between the parties.
5. No data provided to the Controller are made available to third parties.
6. Personal data are collected with due care and they are adequately protected against unauthorised access.
7. The User has the right to access his or her data and to correct, anonymise and erase them free of charge at any time.
8. Please be informed that for the purposes of storing your personal data on a server we have contracted H88 S.A., of ul. Franklina Roosevelta 22, 60-829 Poznań, NIP: 7822622168, to provide data processing services.
1. We use the so-called cookies. Cookies are small pieces of data stored on the User’s device (such as a computer, tablet or smartphone).
2. Cookie files are designed facilitate tour website usage and are used by the operator:
– To personalise website content to reflect the user’s individual preferences (above all, cookies remember the user’s device and display content according to his or her preferences); and
– To generate anonymous statistics in a way that makes it impossible to identify the user.
3. For more information, please read our Cookies Policy.
Our website uses Google Analitycs service for statistical analysis of website usage.